On 2011/12/20 22:31:52, rdayal wrote:
On 2011/12/20 20:21:45, skybrian wrote:

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1618806/diff/1003/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/requestfactory/shared/impl/AbstractRequestContext.java
> File

user/src/com/google/web/bindery/requestfactory/shared/impl/AbstractRequestContext.java
> (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1618806/diff/1003/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/requestfactory/shared/impl/AbstractRequestContext.java#newcode262

user/src/com/google/web/bindery/requestfactory/shared/impl/AbstractRequestContext.java:262:
> } else if (obj instanceof Collection) {
> This seems too broad if we're only going to allow List and Set?

Yes, you're right; I imagine that the encoding of a Map wouldn't be
handled
correctly, even though this is a collection. I'll tighten this up.
Actually wait, that's totally wrong - Map isn't a Collection :).

On second thought, even though List and Set are the two that are
technically allowed, there's really no problem with JSON-RPC and the
encoding of a Collection, as its done in the exact same way regardless
of the collection; I don't think it hurts us to be a bit loose  here.
What do you think?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1618806/