On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:06 PM, ALAA MURAD <alaamu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I already did a test project and I  replicated the class and modified it,
>  in my test both history token and changed event received the correct token.

Yes, but the question is if there is existing code out there that will
notice that the URL has not been updated at the time its history change
event handler is called.  Given the length of time that this code has been
out there, it seems likely that somebody would have written code that cares.

Also, your change simply moves where the time is taken, it doesn't remove
it.  I agree it is nice to fire the event sooner, but I don't know if that
is valuable enough to risk breaking years-old code.

--
John A. Tamplin
Software Engineer (GWT), Google