This isn't completely ready for review, as UiBinder still has a
reference to the old DateTimeFormat.PredefinedFormat that I haven't
tracked down yet.

In particular, I am interested in feedback on API changes in
c.g.g.i18n.shared as part of moving from client:
 - introducing Locales for information about multiple locales and the
set of locales built for a GWT app (basically the static portion of
LocaleInfo)
 - add a way to get a CurrencyList from LocaleInfo rather than having a
static singleton in CurrencyList.
 - over time, any other things where we need to get an instance specific
to the current locale, it will be added to LocaleInfo rather than having
scattered singletons

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1681803/