On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 5:30 PM,  <t.bro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2012/05/17 22:52:23, skybrian wrote:

> (one of the difficulties is that the only way to get at properties of an
> AutoBean is to "visit" it, so I think we'd still need some flag to turn
> off "auto-editing of proxies on property retrieval")

I'm rather allergic to flags that change how basic methods work, but
it does seems like AutoBeans should have a "reflection" or "backdoor"
API for trusted code to do its thing, preferably stateless.

In this patch, can avoid making the "diffing" flag public, so we can
easily change the implementation later and remove it?

- Brian