On Friday, June 8, 2012 7:46:30 AM UTC+2, Thomas Broyer wrote:

> (I wonder though: how are events handled? how are they registered? I'll
> look at the UiBinder/UiRenderer code and/or the generated code)

Let me clarify: how are native events mapped to DomEvents? (DragStartEvent
in the sample) probably uses DomEvent.fireNativeEvent, I guess.
and how are elements matched to the ones in the template? (the "root"
element in the sample) I suppose the element is somehow retrieved (how?)
and then isOrHasChild is used to match the event's getEventTarget against
it.