In particular, elemental will not build on a Windows box or an OSX box
that does not have XCode installed. The requirements for the code-gen
are Python 2.6 pre-installed and gcc pre-installed. So I don't think
we can add it to the default built, but rather, we will distribute the
jar in the 2.5 zip like we do with the pre-built DevMode plugins
(which are also not part of the standard build)

I expect in a 2.5.1 or whatever release, we may have a better process
for this, and perhaps try to eliminate the dependency on GCC.

-Ray