On 2012/06/11 22:56:06, scottb wrote:
Rajeev and I went through and made some rough comments

Damn invalid XSRF token. You don't get as nice of a comment this time.

Since I can't write to this issue, I made a new issue here, with
patchset 1 being Yi's work that you reviewed, rebased against trunk, and
then patchset 2 being my changes to address your feedback:

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1760803

Removing false_nowarn was nice, made a few things cleaner--the only
thing that would be cleaner still would be just removing the options all
together and always serializing final fields. :-)

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1380807/