Thanks for the review.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1800803/diff/1/user/test/com/google/gwt/core/public/script_injector_test_absolute.js
File
user/test/com/google/gwt/core/public/script_injector_test_absolute.js
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1800803/diff/1/user/test/com/google/gwt/core/public/script_injector_test_absolute.js#newcode1
user/test/com/google/gwt/core/public/script_injector_test_absolute.js:1:
__tiabsolute_var__ = 101;
On 2012/07/31 00:21:39, skybrian wrote:
I guess this works but I'm missing something about the naming
convention behind
these variable and file names. How about something simple like
"__loaded_first_script = true;"?
I think that "ti" refers to "TestInjector".

The variable names need to be unique, because they're added to the
global window object as part of the test, and they're not cleaned up in
the teardown method (bad practice, I know).

I chose values of 101/102 because I wanted to avoid the possibility of
an undefined value getting coerced to true (even though that's not
really possible, now that I think about it).

I'm in favor of leaving things as-is and following the existing
convention. If not, we should probably update the test to remove the
global vars that it defines.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1800803/