Hi,

A quick fix that might help:

1. right click on the chrome icon>Properties>Shortcut
2. add in target: --enable-easy-off-store-extension-install
3. open chrome and navitage to extensions ( chrome://chrome/extensions/ )
4. drag and drop on it the plugin (should be in your download folder
if you tried to install it before and didn't succeed)

Regards,
   Istvan