https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1829804/diff/1/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/impl/AutoBeanCodexImpl.java
File
user/src/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/impl/AutoBeanCodexImpl.java
(right):

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1829804/diff/1/user/src/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/impl/AutoBeanCodexImpl.java#newcode518
user/src/com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/impl/AutoBeanCodexImpl.java:518:
synchronized (coderFor) {