I'm not sure this is worth doing. It's not just a matter of approving
the change; the Class class is handled specially in GWT and it would
take me a while to prove that it's safe.

Also, this doesn't seem like a particularly good design practice to
support. Shared code should work on both client and server; if you
have a server-only method then it probably doesn't belong in the same
class as shared code. Could you move this method to a server-only
class?

- Brian