I see, it's probably perfectly applicable to Travis CI (I would just start the phantomjs webdriver server before executing tests) but what about:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=7768

Am 15.01.2013 02:29, schrieb Thomas Broyer:
Note that, while probably not applicable to Travis CI, there's GhostDriver (WebDriver for PhantomJS) which should allow you to use the Selenium RunStyle to drive PhantomJS.