Gotcha.  I will certainly have more than one patch to contribute now that
I've really dived into the GWT compiler internals, so I might as well start
working with the new git-based system to make things easier for everyone.
 I've already made quite a few other enhancements and bug fixes to the
whole "web mode exceptions" reporting toolchain, which are going into the
next release of my product, TypeRacer, and I'm eager to contribute those
back to GWT.  I'll probably write up a blog post about my experiments and
enhancements in the coming weeks.

Anyways, could you guys provide me with some command line examples of the
whole process using git, starting from checking out the code to submitting
a patch for review?  Thanks in advance.  I'm eager to get started!