I just wanted to give you a heads up that Roberto and I are working on a
compiler patch so that catch statement will not break js originated
exceptions.

To give you some background, if you put any try/catch statement in Java, js
originated exceptions will be converted into JavaScriptException even if
you are not catching a JavaScriptException or any of its parents.
Because of this problem there are workarounds in SDK to avoid catch
statements if there are no UncaughtExceptionHandlers registered. By
avoiding "catch" statements and repeating code, we are making sure a js
exception can correctly escape and reported by the browser.

Also with this patch, we can make some exceptions escape to the
browser asynchronously without breaking the code flow. This is useful to
fix problems like issue #6833 and similar others in the SDK.