Hi GWT contributors,

We're happy to see so much increased activity in the recent weeks since
opening Gerrit to direct external contributions!  Unfortunately, the new
velocity has stressed our workflow for importing changes back internally
within Google, and we've now fallen a couple weeks behind master.

After discussing this some, we've decided we need to *temporarily* disable
CR+2 on Gerrit while we catch up internally and experiment with a new more
scalable workflow for going forward.  As soon as we're caught up, we'll
reallow CR+2 and try to ramp up again.

We really regret the inconvenience in the meantime! :(

Thanks,
Matthew, on behalf of Google's GWT team