Hi Michael,

there are not published guide lines on the content for gwtproject.org.
Those guidelines are handled by a subset of the GWT steering committee
(which I am part of).
In general: Information we publish on gwtproject.org needs to be of high
quality and vendor independent.

So if you feel that you have some great resources that others can benefit
from, please go ahead and create a pull request so we can discuss.

- Daniel

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 6:50 PM, Michael Prentice <splak...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It looks like this is still an issue.
>
> What sort of guidelines are in place for determining the type, quality,
> and source of presentations that should be displayed on gwtproject.org?
>
> I have located a significant number of presentations on GWT over the last
> 6 months and would be interested in sharing links to them.
>
> Can the links go to offsite sources like Google Docs, SlideShare, YouTube,
> etc? Or does the content have to be hosted by gwtproject.org?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michael Prentice
> GDG Space Coast
>

> On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:27:59 PM UTC-4, juan_pablo_gardella wrote:
>>
>> Thanks!
>>

>> 2013/5/28 Jens <jens.ne...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> You can pull gwt-site from gwt.googlesource.com and then update
>>>
>>> https://gwt.googlesource.com/**gwt-site/+/master/src/main/**
>>> markdown/presentations.md<https://gwt.googlesource.com/gwt-site/+/master/src/main/markdown/presentations.md>
>>>
>>> Finally push your changes to Gerrit for review.
>>>
>>> http://www.gwtproject.org/**makinggwtbetter.html#webpage<http://www.gwtproject.org/makinggwtbetter.html#webpage>
>>>
>>> -- J.
>>>
>>> --
>>> http://groups.google.com/**group/Google-Web-Toolkit-**Contributors<http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors>
>>> ---
>>> .
>>>

>>  --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors
> ---

Google Germany GmbH
*Dienerstr. 12*
*80331 München*

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Katherine Stephens