The latest benchmarks (before the removal Benchmarks suite) was done by
custom infra:

https://gwt.googlesource.com/gwt/+/master/reference/Microbenchmarks/src/com/google/gwt/reference/microbenchmark

If you would like to collect timing from some previous GWTTestCases you can
do that by overriding some base methods on GWTTestcase (runBare includes
gwtSetup and doRunTest does not) and log the timings.

PS: Old benchmark suite was a hack over GWTTestCase infra that was adding a
lot of complexity without much benefit.