Does anybody have a handle on the status of the Google's GWT maps api?

The reason I ask is I have a duplicate GWT maps api, which I'm trying to
figure out if I should try to push it forward some more given Google's GWT
maps api might be frozen for the moment. Although, since my GWT maps api is
a volunteer project and my incentive is low at the moment to push it
forward I'm trying to find out if Google might push the official api
forward more, therefore I could wait for someone else. I started the
project before the official generated api was out, but kept it going for
some time just incase. While I'm currently tied up with pushing Arcbees
GWTP Eclipse and IDEA plugin with archetype generation for basic GWT and
GWTP projects during my evenings already, I'm considering revving the GWT
maps api up some to fix a few things and add the missing 3.10+ additions.
Maybe add more of the utility wrappers as well.

https://github.com/branflake2267/GWT-Maps-V3-Api

Anyway, any thoughts on the Google's map api would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon Donnelson