I think there is no way to modify that page (I think we need to remove the
svn in order to get rid of it).

Maybe we should revisit take the whole svn down (maybe after we completely
switched to maven)

-Daniel

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:56:29 AM UTC+2, Daniel Kurka wrote:
>>
>> Should be turned off now.
>>

> Thanks.
>
> BTW, I just noticed the "home page" links to the /source/checkout page,
> bypassing our custom Source tab page. That would explain why some people
> don't see that page (which explains the code has moved over to
> googlesource.com).
> Given that it's advertized as "to browse the source code", we should
> probably change it to link to https://gwt.googlesource.com/gwt/ (or maybe
> even the master branch).
> That page also still uses "Google Web Toolkit" rather than GWT in a couple
> places.
>
> Last, but not least, the "making gwt better" links to /terms.html instead
> of /makinggwtbetter.html at gwtproject.org.
>
> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors
> ---

Google Germany GmbH
*Dienerstr. 12*
*80331 München*

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Katherine Stephens