> As part as a "jdepend documentation effort", it would be great to have a
> report when using these sources instead of the non-super-source ones.
> Ideally, we'd also want to teach jdepend to read into JSNI.

Teaching JDepend to read JSNI is out of my "path" :-) but if you check the
link of the report now, it is generated by analyzing the code using the
super sources.
The super sources are simply merged into the project at their destination
package, so please note that some non-super-source file is then overwritten
(see below for the list)

For having this big merged project to compile, I had to exclude super
sources of JRE emulation (coming from com.google.gwt.emul.*) and for JUnit
(coming from com.google.gwt.junit.translatable.junit.*, that is the
following files: junit.framework.Assert.java,
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError.java, junit.framework.Test.java,
junit.framework.TestCase.java, junit.framework.TestSuite.java)

The old report is still available at this link
http://cristcost.net/gwtdepend/jdepend-report-22-oct.html but please note
the new report is related to commit
 7ad390d50555ce072a080b3f0b0f80db5ac7648e while the report of 22 october
was from 67fbd3cc714c81ea66c619c389692cc2d3552799

My first goal is to understand the GWT code from high level but hopefully
this could help managing the split of packages into distinct artifacts.

I have many scripts to move the code of GWT around (remember my idea of
automatically moving files with scripts? well... let's say that I am just
studying the feasibility), I have no problem in sharing them if someone
needs, but first they are not complete (now they moves only Java files),
and inside these scripts there are a lot of paths hardcoded to my mac.

At last,
this is the list non-super-source java files overwritten with super-source
ones in the new report (other super-source files are merged without
overwriting):
com/google/gwt/core/client/impl/WeakMapping.java
com/google/gwt/core/shared/impl/ThrowableTypeResolver.java
com/google/gwt/junit/client/GWTTestCase.java
com/google/gwt/junit/client/impl/GWTRunner.java
com/google/gwt/junit/client/impl/GWTTestAccessor.java
com/google/gwt/regexp/shared/MatchResult.java
com/google/gwt/regexp/shared/RegExp.java
com/google/gwt/regexp/shared/SplitResult.java
com/google/gwt/rpc/client/impl/ClientWriterFactory.java
com/google/gwt/rpc/client/impl/EscapeUtil.java
com/google/gwt/safecss/shared/SafeStylesHostedModeUtils.java
com/google/gwt/safehtml/shared/SafeHtmlHostedModeUtils.java
com/google/gwt/safehtml/shared/SafeUriHostedModeUtils.java
com/google/gwt/typedarrays/shared/TypedArraysFactory.java
com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/impl/ClientSerializationStreamReader.java
com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/impl/ReflectionHelper.java
com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/core/java/util/EnumMap_CustomFieldSerializer.java

com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/core/java/util/LinkedHashMap_CustomFieldSerializer.java

com/google/gwt/validation/client/GwtMessageInterpolator.java
com/google/gwt/validation/client/impl/GwtConfiguration.java
com/google/gwt/validation/client/spi/GwtConfigurationState.java
com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/impl/StringQuoter.java
com/google/web/bindery/autobean/shared/ValueCodexHelper.java
com/google/web/bindery/requestfactory/shared/impl/MessageFactoryHolder.java
com/google/gwt/junit/client/DevModeOnCompiledScriptTest.java

Sorry for the verbosity, if anyone have more direct questions I will be
pleased to answer.
Regards,

Cristiano