The next GWT contributors hangout will be on Wednesday, Oct 30, 10.45 -
11.30am PST.

We are making a change to the hangout sessions: it will be a regular
hangout and not a hangout-on-air, but we will record the session and upload
the video. Reasons for this:
1. Improved audio quality with regular hangout.
2. In the last couple of sessions, we only had 2-3 people who were watching
it live.

The video will be accessible from the GWT G+
page<https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/116516353752856283537/116516353752856283537/posts>
.

As before, if you want to participate in person in the hangout, please send
me your email address (to: bjanakiraman at google.com)  and I will invite
you to the hangout (limit of 10 remote participants).
Agenda:

- GWT 2.6, status, patches in progress
- Update on modular compilation and other on-going efforts.

Thanks,
Bhaskar