Can you clarify about 2.6.0-rc1? Are we pushing the current build as
2.6.0-rc1 to maven central? I don't yet see 2.6.0-rc1 in central, nor in
the google-snapshots.

A key detail about maven is that once a release is pushed with a particular
version, it can't be unpushed, released is released. Snapshots are the
other way around, you are allowed to update snapshots, as well as remove
stale ones.

On the plus side, the -SNAPSHOT build looks to be working great from my
testing.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Matthew Dempsky <mdemp...@google.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Colin Alworth <niloc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> My vote is 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT and 2.6.0-rc1, in case we need a bug fix
>> release... Being consistent with snapshot versions lets maven users update
>> to the new nightly without any config file changes.
>>
> SGTM; rebuilt as 2.6.0-rc1 and pushed to google-snapshots as
> 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT.
>
> --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors
> ---