Just wanted to throw in that if you use GWT's remote logging along with
source maps then the StackTraceDeobfuscator also needs some classes from
gwt-servlet-deps. As I think it's a pretty common scenario nowadays to
enable source maps where possible you maybe should handle this case as
well. IMHO everything in gwt-servlet-deps that is found under the package
com.google should go into gwt-servlet. Doesn't really makes sense to me to
have these classes in a jar that is not deployed to maven.

-- J.