I think the original graphic mockups had a search box planned (about where
the gwt.create banner is currently located). If someone wants to do
something in this direction, I can share the mock up.

I think maintenance-wise it might be smart to not write code for this, but
if someone wants to go wild on this we can surely talk about it.

-Daniel

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM, Ed <post2edb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you think of having a google custom search for the gwtproject
>> site, which searches only that site?
>
> +1
>

>  --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Google-Web-Toolkit-Contributors
> ---

Google Germany GmbH
*Dienerstr. 12*
*80331 München*

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Katherine Stephens