What's the current thinking on removing ImageResource.isStandalone from
2.6.0 final, as in the https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/5504/ review?

It isn't in GWT 2.5.x, and isn't in master, but is present in both
2.6.0-rc1 and 2. If it was an oversight to add this the first time around,
shouldn't it be dropped from 2.6 before it goes final?

Aside from that, seems to be passing all our smoke tests so far, will have
more comprehensive results tomorrow.

-Colin