Hello,

I attended the GWT Contributors workshop at GWT.create SF. Thanks to
Michael Vogt and the contributors in attendance, it was very helpful. But
we did not get through building gwt-user and gwt-dev.

*Adding the following to the .gitignore_global file helped quite a bit with
ignoring generated Elemental files:*
*elemental/idl/***

I loaded up the source on my Pixel on the plane and ran into about 16
Eclipse errors following the instructions provided. Today, I just got
everything loaded up on my desktop (Ubuntu 13.04, oracle java 7u40, ant
1.8.2, Eclipse 4.3, etc) and I'm seeing the same issues.

The following code
in trunk/user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/WidgetBasedUi.ui.xml:

*<ui:style field='myStyle' src='WidgetBasedUi.css
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/Menu.css'*
    type='com.google.gwt.uibinder.test.client.WidgetBasedUi.Style'>
    .menuBar {
      font-family: sans-serif;
    }
</ui:style>

Gives me the following error in Eclipse:* CSS file
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/Menu.css is missing*

Changing that line to: *<ui:style field='myStyle' src='WidgetBasedUi.css
Menu.css'*

Fixes this error. Is this correct or am I misconfigured in some way?

*With that fixed, I still saw 12 more errors in Eclipse:*

com.google.gwt.lang.SeedUtil could not be resolved to a type
UnloadSupportEnabled.java /gwt-user/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/client/impl
line
59 Google Web Toolkit Java Problem
Template file BinderUi.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/SafeUriIntegrationTest)
SafeUriIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 31 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
com.google.gwt.lang.SeedUtil could not be resolved to a type
UnloadSupportEnabled.java /gwt-user/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/client/impl
line
59 Google Web Toolkit Java Problem
Template file Renderable.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/LazyWidgetBuilderSafeUriIntegrationTest)
LazyWidgetBuilderSafeUriIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 54 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file Renderable.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/LazyPanelParserIntegrationTest)
LazyPanelParserIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 33 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file InnerWidget.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/InnerWidgetTest) InnerWidgetTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 30 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
com.google.gwt.lang.SeedUtil could not be resolved to a type
UnloadSupportEnabled.java /gwt-user/core/src/com/google/gwt/core/client/impl
line
59 Google Web Toolkit Java Problem
Template file Shallow.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/IsRenderableIntegrationTest)
IsRenderableIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 79 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file Deep.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/IsRenderableIntegrationTest)
IsRenderableIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 38 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file Ui.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/UiChildTest) UiChildTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 89 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file Renderable.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/CellPanelParserIntegrationTest)
CellPanelParserIntegrationTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 30 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem
Template file Ui.ui.xml is missing (expected at
com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client/UiBinderNameConflictsTest)
UiBinderNameConflictsTest.java
/gwt-user/core/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/test/client line 32 Google Web
Toolkit UiBinder Problem

Somehow with enough tweaking, cleaning, and rebuilding, I got these to go
away on my desktop. But I'm not really sure how... if you know what the
solution is, I'd love to know so that I could fix this on my laptop.

Michael Prentice