I agree with Thomas. I believe it already defaults to picking up the one
generated by the ANT build. I did the same thing and ignored that part of
the instructions since it didn't work well. After that everything built
well enough (with regards to APT stuff). Looks like another thing in the
README.txt that needs updating.