Unfortunately, the Workshops were not recorded in the US. I am not sure
about the EU Workshops. Most everything that you need is
here: http://www.gwtproject.org/makinggwtbetter.html#workingoncode

But Michael Vogt's slides and some of the posts here should help you
through the rough spots (until the instructions can be patched).