Hi Folks,
One of the problems with patch reviews is that we don't have a guideline on
who reviews patches and how does a patch get final approval. We put
together a proposal for patch reviews, and a  list of maintainers for GWT.
At the SC meeting this morning, we decided this makes sense and will be
moving forward with it. The two relevant documents are here:

Patch Review
Policy:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_dBGeyqwMaLVXZ48VkOWz64bdLBdUeQgsvY8PEcXyMU/edit#
Maintainer List:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vyncxfuujIJ3L-PBLNM68tfeXRFZ4qDdnWEodblmvRg/edit#heading=h.3v5wd93k00oh

We hope this will help streamline GWT contributions and make the process
more efficient. Over time, we hope this will encourage contributors to take
ownership and make substantial contributions.

If you have GWT experience and would like to be a maintainer, please send
email to one of Steering Committee members.

Thanks,
Bhaskar
(On behalf of the GWT Steering Committee)