Hi David,

Sorry to be late,

gwt-test-utils support all of your stuff (CssRessource, Gin, etc) it' build
with java assist wich modify widget bycode on the fly to prevents all call
to GWT.create
We use it in my project (very big apps in telecom since 2010). About 1000
integration test (full scenario ) and a lot of  unit test (Presenter)
It's fast, quick to write et easy to run (junit) .
It's made by a friend of mine : Gael Lazzari

Hope it helps

Nicolas