> Maybe by configuring java.util.Logger? What does the message look like? (I
> assume you're passing -logLevel DEBUG to CodeServer? If so I haven't used
> DEBUG level.)

Never mind. Since we have a project with combined client/server code all
server libs are on class path of SDM including SLF4J as we start SDM
through IDE. So Jetty configures itself to use SLF4J and without a SLF4J
config file it defaults to console logging with level DEBUG. Didn't
recognized that SLF4J has been used.

-- J.