I'm not sure whats going on yet, but I've got some recompile issue coming
up when trying to start dev mode. (This isn't using in browser recompile
button)

After moving to Java 1.7 because of a Java 1.6 error I got stuck with this
error. Not sure whats going on yet, but I thought I'd post it for those who
are interested. I've heard turning on and off dev mode fixes it. I'll test
more later.

Runing CodeServer with parameters: [-noprecompile, -port, 9876,
-sourceLevel, 1.7, -bindAddress, 127.0.0.1, -logLevel, INFO,
com.sencha.gxt.test.TestRunner]
Super Dev Mode starting up
   workDir:
/var/folders/x8/9wz7qtw96t7grkdyjw1l61p40000gn/T/gwt-codeserver-362446698832754749.tmp
   Ignored 90 units with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all
errors.
To compile the module 'testrunner' , visit:
 http://127.0.0.1:9876/recompile/testrunner?user.agent=safari
   Module setup completed in 5256 ms

The code server is ready.
Next, visit: http://127.0.0.1:9876/
GET /recompile/testrunner
   Job com.sencha.gxt.test.TestRunner_1_0
      starting job: com.sencha.gxt.test.TestRunner_1_0
      binding: user.agent=safari
      Compiling module com.sencha.gxt.test.TestRunner
         [ERROR] Current binding properties are expanding to more than one
permutation but per-file compilation requires that each compile operate on
only one permutation.
      [WARN] recompile failed
      [WARN] continuing to serve previous version