> Now I think we should allow the inverse: give the ability to third party
> libraries to use GSS in their CssResource even if the CssResource.enableGss
> is set to false. This could be done by either using an annotation or by
> using a configuration property in the module file.

You said that CssResource.enableGss means that CssResources are now
generated using GssGenerator. If a library wants to use GSS shouldn't it
use GssResource directly instead of CssResource? In that case GssResources
could always be generated using GssGenerator regardless of
CssResource.enableGss settings.

I don't think libraries should take their existing CssResources and add
CSS3 stuff to it. I would force them to use GssResource then. Wasn't the
plan to remove CssResource (and the in-memory conversation) in GWT 3.0
anyways?

-- J.