I use -noprecompile option and the first compile is marked as 0 :

Job fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev_1_0

and took about 22s.

But you've right, the second compilation (my topic) took less time and
after that's faster than ever !!!

GET /recompile/cassisTablet

   Job fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev_1_5

      starting job: fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev_1_5

      binding: locale=fr

      binding: user.agent=safari

      Compiling module fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev

         Unification traversed 811 fields and methods and 414 types. 12 are
> considered part of the current module and 12 had all of their fields and
> methods traversed.

         Compiling 1 permutation

            Compiling permutation 0...

            Linking per-type JS with 12 new types.

               prelink JS size = 44205

               prelink sourcemap = 44205 bytes and 997 lines

               postlink JS size = 13455183

               postlink sourcemap = 13455183 bytes and 297794 lines

            Source Maps Enabled

         Compile of permutations succeeded

         Compilation succeeded -- 1,100s

      Linking into
> D:\Users\AWTCK\Documents\Developpement\Workspace\cassis\cassis-tablet\target\gwtc\fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev\compile-7\war\cassisTablet;
>
> Writing extras to
> D:\Users\AWTCK\Documents\Developpement\Workspace\cassis\cassis-tablet\target\gwtc\fr.agfahealthcare.cassis.CassisTablet_dev\compile-7\extras\cassisTablet

         Link succeeded

         Linking succeeded -- 0,273s

      1,733s total -- Compile completed

Thanks !