Jens & Colin
  Thank you for your help. The problem is really module.nocache.js file (or
batter - generated js files), the behaviour is for my a litter strange :
1) my Ant file looks like this :
<target name="superdevmode_main" depends="javac" description="Run Super Dev
Mode">
<java failonerror="true" fork="true"
classname="com.google.gwt.dev.codeserver.CodeServer">
    <arg value="-workDir"/>
    <arg value="./war"/>
    <arg value="com.mycompany.mymodule"/>
</java>
</target>
Because I set "workDir" parameter, I think at first startup I should get
"mymodule" folder inside "war" folder and two basic files
(mymodule.nocache.js, mymodule.recompile.nocache.js) for first startup.
Unfortunately I still get temporary folder
"com.mycompany.mymodule/compile-1/...." with expected files. No
/war/mymodule/ folder.
2) OK, I manually copy "com.mycompany.mymodule/compile-1/war/mymodule/*"
into /war/mymodule/
3) We are using ImageBundle and we need image sprite files. That is why I
copy "com.mycompany.mymodule/compile-2/war/mymodule/*" into /war/mymodule/
and now browser refresh has stop working.

Two thinks in upper description does not compute for me :
(1) why *.js files are not generated in "workDir" folder
(3) if I copy *.js files from after increment compile folder into
"/war/mymodule/", whay browser refresh has stop working.

Thank you,
  Regards,
  Matic