Are you getting that error in SuperDevMode before or after the first
compile?

If before then it probably means that the existing "initial public
resources copying" code is not picking up things that are only referenced
via <stylesheet> tag but if the error is after the first compile then it
probably has something to do with your GWT linker selection.