Hello.

I've been poking around the documentation (patches ready, waiting for CLA-
related tasks to be finished :)), and I got a question about the format to use.

Right now, pages are mostly HTML, split in .md files, with a Markdown processor
converting.

So I guess the goal is to migrate to Markdown (the Pegdown variant at least),
at least step by step or for new documentation?

One downside, though, is that unless I'm mistaking, Markdown doesn't offer any
option to set IDs on elements, like headers, or names on anchors.

So should headers/linkable items be still put in HTML? Or should we use a
workaround to insert a <a name="whatever"></a> in the header?

Kind regards

Nicolas