I tested the exception handler (
https://gist.github.com/jnehlmeier/cddbc476fd330b1d4999)

This is what I did:

    logger.log(Level.SEVERE, "RuntimeException", new RuntimeException("2 +
2 = 5"));

    GWT.log("RuntimeException", new RuntimeException("2 + 2 = 5"));

And my output is still obfuscated:

Mon Dec 08 18:15:18 GMT+100 2014 buddyisLogger

SEVERE: RuntimeExceptionjava.lang.RuntimeException: 2 + 2 = 5

at Unknown.NOc_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.IOc_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown._Oc_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.gPc_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.G_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.L_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.a5i_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown._4i_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown._g_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.xng_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.bog_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.hog_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.y5i_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.R5i_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.Q5i_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.A_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown._hk_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.kNe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.QMe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.LMe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.cNe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.IMe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.kLe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.nLe_g$(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source)

at Unknown.callback_0_g$(Unknown Source)

java.lang.RuntimeException: 2 + 2 = 5

  at NOc_g$

  at IOc_g$

  at _Oc_g$