I'm using 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT,
from https://github.com/manolo/gwt-snapshot/raw/master/

When I try to invoke the following method:

   public Clerk<D> setEvents(HasValue<?>... fields)
    {
        for (HasValue<?> f : fields)
        {
            f.addValueChangeHandler( e -> validate() );
        }
        return this;
    }

I get the following exception:

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (ReferenceError) :
Lcom_google_gwt_user_client_ui_HasValue_2_classLit_0_g$ is not defined

Any ideas what's going on here? The code compiles, I have the classes on
classpath, but I still see that exception.

In fact, lately I've been getting a lot of these 'xxx_classLit_0_g$ not
defined' exceptions in SDM. E.g:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit/RzsjqX2gGd4

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit/Uf3IUgeUdP8

It seems that using any random class in GWT can cause that exception to
come up. Which doesn't make sense as I'm writing valid code that compiles.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug in the compiler?

Would greatly appreciate if any light can be shed on this.