On Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 9:50:34 AM UTC+1, rhmoller wrote:

> I just tried this out, but it seems there is a difference in the way
> github and gwtproject renders markdown.
>
> I saw that the bullets on the UIBinder page were not rendered properly,
> but on github they look right.

Yes, because there's not "one" markdown (just like there's not "one webkit"
or "one chromium" <http://blog.html5test.com/2014/07/the-android-browser/>)
This is why we have http://commonmark.org/ but implementations have not
updated to that spec yet (which isn't even finished).

In this case, I think the difference is in whether there should be a blank
line before the first bullet or not.
See http://spec.commonmark.org/0.17/#example-201