This problem already occurred last year and Thomas had explained why (See
mail below). I've just set verified:-1 on the concerned patches in order to
stop Jenkins to do the presubmit check every 1h30.

I guess Monday, Manolo or Daniel will be able to fix that.

Thomas' explanation:
> The presubmit checks are scheduled by "buildglue"'s "presubmitter" which
polls Gerrit every minute for new changes [1]
> To avoid re-checking the same change every minute, it sets a timeout at,
you guessed it, 1h30. In other words, it'll check a given change every 1h30
until it "disappears" from the Gerrit query results.
> And the check is in two parts: one that runs in "presubmitter" and posts
the "Woo hoo" message, and then one that runs in Jenkins and updates the
Verified label.
> So what happens here is that Jenkins never updated the Verified label, so
the "fast style check" continues running every 1h30.

> I see that the jobs fail in Jenkins, and it looks like the last part
which updates Gerrit with the build status is never run.

> Manolo/Daniel, did you change anything lately about the gwt.presubmit job?

> [1] the Gerrit query is "(project:gwt status:open -label:Verified=1
-label:Verified=-1 -label:Code-Review=-1 -label:Code-Review=-2
ownerin:\"Jenkins Trusted\" -age:1w) OR (project:gwt status:open
-label:Verified=1 -label:Verified=-1 label:Code-Review=2 -age:1w)", i.e.
any open change that has no Verified label and no negative Code-Review
label, and is no older than one week.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Julien Dramaix <julien.dram...@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> Does someone know why Jenkins is posting the same message every 1h30 ?
>
> Looks at this patch : https://gwt-review.googlesource.com/#/c/9121/ Jenkins've
> sent several times the same message.
>
> Julien

Thomas Broyer