Oops. Couple of updates:

   - I omitted to mention that the relevant test scripts can be invoked by
   clicking the 'Test Parent-Child' button in the first project and the 'Test
   ParentX-ChildX' button in the second project, invoking the
test_parentx_childx()
   function.
   - I'd inadvertently messed up the test_parentx_childx() script in the
   second project. To match the current code line 56 of LibraryApp.html should
   read: var ns = model/*org.eclipse.example.library.app.client.impl*/; //
   default namespace commented out

--A