Thanks for the feedback.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Marcin Okraszewski <okr...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I was playing a bit with the new JsInterop on trunk build. After some
> conversation with Goktug, I was to write some of issues I've found. It was
> April 3 build, sorry didn't check if anything changed since then. So, here
> it goes:
>
>    1. @JsFunction exported to JS doesn't have apply() and call()
>     operations. Apply() is used by JQuery (2.1.3) to call callbacks, so
>    basically it wasn't possible to add handlers using JQuery. See other thread
>    on this:
>    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-web-toolkit/PHtfLTSAJDM
>
> We are going to fix this before the release; it's in the queue.

>    1. js() function is not yet available.
>
> There are some disagreements in the team, so this may not make to v1.0.

>    1. I wasn't able to call methods on jQuery object returned from JSNI
>    when using just @JsType annotation. It only worked when I used
>    @JsType(prototype="jQuery")

Can you elaborate more? Can you send a small code snippet that reproduces
the problem?

>    1. @JsProperty set on methods were not available in JS.

JsProperty on methods doesn't work yet if you implement the interface in
java (though you can call it if the interface is implemented by
javascript). You can use @JsType on concrete classes with public fields
instead for now.

>    1. Couldn't access class with @JsExport annotation from JS.

This needs some code snippet as well so we can reproduce it.