> Can someone look at those failures? Internally apart from the 2 failing
> tck tests (which we could disable until we upgrade validation) all the
> others are passing.

Has anyone figured out whats wrong with that Java8 build on jenkins? I
can't reproduce it locally (Mac + Oracle JDK and Ubuntu + Oracle JDK) and
the code that fails looks totally fine. I can't imagine how this failing
assertion could ever be triggered unless the byte code is broken.

Could it be caused by the Java8 version that is used? Seems like it's a
custom build as it contains a "-internal" suffix so maybe try an official
version instead?

-- J.