Hi Thomas,

I've upgraded the plugin and added the codeserver dep, however its failing
to find the 2.8.0-SNAPSHOT plugin:

[ERROR] Plugin org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT or one of
its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:jar:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find
artifact org.codehaus.mojo:gwt-maven-plugin:pom:2.8.0-SNAPSHOT in
gwt-snapshot-plugin-repo
(https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/google-snapshots/) -> [Help
1]

This is my updated