Hello Brian,
sorry for the long delay but actually I waited  the (almost) definitive
agenda of GWTcon2015 before telling something about the talks.

Cannot state so much about the the keynote cause the abstract is still in
flux but right now there are at least 3 confirmed talks on 'life after GWT
2'.

Check:  http://www.gwtcon.org/#agenda_top

Cheers,
   Alberto.