FYI,

After the introduction of native JsTypes[1], the value of an explicit
"export" attribute is minimal to none.

We don't generate any code for native types anyway which is only place that
you might consider having a JsType without an export so attribute doesn't
add any value there.
If you extend a native JsType, you probably want the overridden methods
exported anyway so we are good.

I will remove them from my latest patch and submit it so that you can start
using new annotations and give us feedback.

Without the "export", everything is much simpler. I will share the updated
JsInterop doc with the latest spec this week.

Cheers.

[1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit-contributors/E48-XJGpz7w/kxhfiK3jAgAJ