Is there a way to add dynamic properties to a JsType without relying on
JSNI ?

With the experimental JSInterop version I had following solution:

@JsTypinterface Options {

   @JsProperty void getSomeProp();

   @JsProperty String getSomeProp2();
   @JsProperty void setSomeProp2(String prop);

    void setSeries(String series, SeriesOptions options);
}

OptionsImpl implements Options {

     @Override
     public final native void setSeries(String series, SeriesOptions options)
/*-{
           this['series'] = options;
     }*-/;
}

Or generally what’s the best practice regarding generic JS properties ?

In native types, the support for static methods are same as the support for