> Yeah. The conundrum for me is that I'm addicted to the pure-JVM unit
> testing/debugging that MVP gives you.

I believe Angular controllers, Flux Stores etc. can be just as
JUnit-testable as MVP, when implemented in Java and exposed through
JsInterop.

There is a lot of pioneering to do, and I can imagine future best practices
varying based on the JS framework of choice, as well as other parameters.

The important thing is to keep an open mind, not trying to force JS
frameworks into our current best practices, and willingness to be inspired
by the best practices of the chosen JS framework.

Our best practices has emerged from the constraints of GWT, and those
constraints has just changed.

At least that is my point of view :)