Hi

I am trying to write a test case for
https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/7247

There was an old test in
https://github.com/gwtproject/gwt/issues/7247#issue-87058425 that
reproduces the problem.

I am trying to narrow it down and implement it as part of the existing
SerializableTypeOracleBuilderTest instead, but so far I cannot make it fail
(after removing the change to SerializableTypeOracleBuilder)

By adding tracing to the original test case that reproduced the problem I
can see that computeTypeInstantiability() visits the classes in this order:

Level1, Root, Parameter, Level2, AnInterface

But in my new test case they are visited in this order:

Root, Level1, Level2, Parameter, AnInterface

My theory is that the test will fail if they are visited in the same order
as in the original setup.

Any suggestions for either
- how I can force the classes to be visited in the desired order?
- how I can make the test closer to the original setup?

Best regards
Rene